burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

08 April 2006

alone and thinking

was reading alice's post 5 minutes back.

and it was related to what's going in my life since my last post. as of this evening, manu is in office, he would be tired so no point calling him up to go out and all and anyways he would need a beer or something to talk with. ankur got exams. prashant isn't here. and i can't recall who else i have to go out kill my time with. i feel utterly bored. i guess my problem is i don't know enough people who i can call and then go out on weekends. it gets utterly boring. plus my problem is i can't be with myself outside home. i can't roam around alone, no matter how nice the crowd is.

maybe i will like that when i have lots of my time taken up by someone else which doesn't seem to be a possibility in near future.

anyways,
check this blog out. interesting [might contain some nudity].

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home