burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

23 March 2006

acknowledgements and pics

dear all, thank you for being such concerned about me over my last post. actually my id was hacked and someone else had made that post. it wasn't me. it was someone else :D [i have now re-gained control of my blog ;)]

and keshi you are the sweetest grain in the sugar sack of humans. thanks for such concern dear >:D<

for all those of sweet yous who have been waiting eagerly, for my rishikesh pics, like me, the pics have arrived. i mean another lot - the major one. we had 5 cameras in total. prashant's and ankur's canon SLR, and rohit's, shetty's and stranger sheetal's digital point and shoots. rohit's was sony cybershot and the other two dudes had canon's powershots.

now the stupid bragging apart, here are the pics:-

the piece of art [by prashant]:-



the best of those that i clicked [by digi P&S]



the best of those that i clicked [by SLR]:-


if you want to read more about our trip then you can

go to my version, or
go to prashant's version, or
go to rohit's version

and if you want to read none [or have already done that, then you may want to read alice's post about her trip to the same place on the same weekend] :D

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home