burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

21 March 2006

treatment

i shouldn't be writing what i am going to [am thinking of] writing now. firstly because i am currently at peace with myself, with things [i am not counting career related stuff and all] and i don't have to stir the hornet's nest.

but the point is that i want to write is an indication enough that the house has been shaken. ummm, well, maybe, that was an exaggeration but something did happen. actually i happen to see some pictures. i generally don't get to see pictures of people who have had a significant impact on me somewhere in my life for long or for small duration does not matter.

this one had huge. the person was present for not more than 3 months. but the impression was huge. i mean i think about it now and give myself a wry smile when i realise that somethings happened to me as they happen to people i call kids...

i was treated the way fate wanted me to be treated. actually it was a treatment or i should not call it a treatment because if i would decide to call that an act of treatment then i won't be true to a part of myself. but i was pissed off. a part of me says that i was not being very reasonable but reasoning really went for a toss [isn't that why we call people kids because they don't do things that justify our reasoning]. and just a few pics brought me to a state where i won't mind acting childish again [making a fool of myself again - i don't say that with any sarcasm because in a way that foolishness was sweet, it was as much desired as opted for].

i am writing crap, i know; earlier i used to write much more honestly... i used to admit, i used to confess, i was happy [and maybe unhappy too] with the fact that i was utterly in love [although i still don't believe that i was. is it again the same old beloved ego? but even that has helped me somewhere].

but then why did the situation get such worse? maybe because i was very angry and i wanted to be more angry. maybe i was not getting a chance to vent my anger. yes, i wanted to be angry, and furious, and caustic at you. i wanted to scream. but that's the problem with me, i get mum when i am angry and then i cradle that anger inside myself till it makes me blind. maybe i should have met paris and screamed till my throat went hoarse. atleast that would have been better than the way i treated her ultimately, and i talk about treatment extended to me...

9 Comments:

  • Happens with me too. I get mum when I am angry, manyatimes. Try sleeping or reading something like English, August. It works!

    By Blogger R, at March 21, 2006 10:33 PM  

  • sorrry Burfi but I didnt get a thing ur talking abt here...the only idea I have is that some pics upset u big time?

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at March 22, 2006 7:14 AM  

  • huh????

    By Blogger Mr. J, at March 22, 2006 1:02 PM  

  • They say its never too late to make amends...

    By Blogger Casablanca, at March 22, 2006 1:03 PM  

  • i didn;t get a thing what u were talking about ..
    the fact that something is tickling ur brain and is irritating u is clear.....

    sleep it off or write about it so that it gets out of ur system or just scream ........just shout .........in an open space i mean ,.....it is a relief....

    take care
    Ash

    By Blogger PNA, at March 22, 2006 1:17 PM  

  • mayb u were always free, rather encouraged to scream out the "grudge" if u had any...anyways i hope u did not suffer too badly from whatever 'treatment' u r talking of...good things also happen in life and good people will also come in ur life,if this one was so bad for u,just forget her ,if 3 months was all she was in ur life it shd b easy to consider her not existent at all...tc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 22, 2006 10:23 PM  

  • rohit - okie

    keshi - hmm

    om - nothin

    me - :D

    casa - hmm

    ash - tnx

    anon - tnx

    By Blogger burf, at March 22, 2006 11:38 PM  

  • why do I get the feeling that Burfy is not very happy today...awwww wussup tell us...


    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at March 23, 2006 6:11 AM  

  • What's with these one word replies?!

    By Blogger R, at March 25, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home