burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

11 July 2005

mom

i guess the most under-estimated lover in our life is our mom. i mean she is the one who can care about you even when she is really angry with you, ever when you lie to her, even when you betray her, or hurt her; i mean whatever you do...

the other day my mom was out of station, i was alone with my younger sis. at lunch-time i asked sis to cook rajma-chawal for me and she quashed my demand saying "i have to watch a movie"; dejected, i lingered here and there because i couldn't go out as it was raining. suddenly mom, who was to return that evening, rung the doorbell.

i ate rajma-chawal in late lunch that day :D:D:D

:D

2 Comments:

  • yaa its true mom is mom,no one like her,yahan bohot baari mann karta hai aise demand karne kaa!! and its funny when i was there,i always complained that she never listens to me eventhough i did eat many on deman rajma chawals!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 11, 2005 4:19 PM  

  • i agree...
    mum's are the best..there love is unconditional

    By Blogger alice, at July 11, 2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home