burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

04 July 2005

power

i wish i had this power to read someone's mind, i mean the person might not necessarily be in front of me because in that case the person in front of me, virtually, be not a candidate to the victim of my this illegible(maybe evil too) power.

i really think and apply myself hard to understand why a person is unhappy because unhappy people make me unhappy too. i wish i could do something to make these people happy. if not bring bliss, i wish i could bring a smile to their faces.

i am not very unselfish when i say i want this power for all the reasons described above but i do think that for this power of mine a few of these people might get to hold me in high regard and some might even get dependent on me and if nothing at all they could love me in those moments when i brought them what they apparently were longing for.

1 Comments:

  • trust me u will not want this power had u really got it,to make someone smile is not a power it is a prowess,that u may have,but when u long for power to get love ,u r just falling victim to ur own power....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 05, 2005 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home