burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

12 August 2006

aajkal

at this moment i am very disappointed with myself due to my absent-mindedness . i have always been silently proud of the business instinct and fast calculating aptitude that has come bundled with me, courtesy my being a bania clan. i have made 2 mistakes with calculations/transactions in a week. first one being, i paid 20 bucks extra because i did not do a mental calculation. and today i paid a rs. 20 bill for a rs. 10 parking ticket and forgot to take the change back. i am angry with myself.

i have started a novel soo gave me. exodus by leon uris. it is about the rebirth of israel. i feel a sad love story is brewing within the actual plot of the novel. anyways, my point is that i plan to quote from the novel here. i hope it to be a regular feature. so, one for today:-

Mark often wondered what made her so desirable. Maybe it was because she seemed so unreachable to him.

i have started researching about trekking options around manali. it is after there was a mention by om about doing such gig later sometimes. please send in suggestions, if any. i am thinking about pir panjal range.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home