burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

01 June 2006

normal life

not have much or special to write about...

will just mention the things that are taking a little space in my huge mind ;)

1. i am still not happy about the reservation situation, though i am hopeful that that 13 men committie would do something really good about it.
2. i usually forget to bring my drawer keys like I did today.
3. even if you see beautiful faces and lovely bodies while coming to office in the morning, it is not a guarantee of it passing as a nice day.

and i have to do that tag by 'me' for which i am not following all the rules [my style ;) :p]. so i've to write about 6 weird things about me:-
1. i never seem to recall anything when required
2. i insist on singing even when i know that slow motion is faster than my singing
3. i hate people staring at the girl i am staring at
4. i always wonder that if i would lift a baby, it would fall
5. i seem to suffer from autophobia
6. i can't pee in public loo if there are people taking loud, i need to concentrate ;)


also, read an article by chetan bhagat on reservations on my other irrelevant blog.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home