burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

07 November 2005

burfi jokes

this is my 102nd post, my b'day post being the 101st, lucky eh... ? :D

lots of wishes (tnx everybody) and some out-of-the-league gifts later i feel good :D

so to keep this nice feeling on, i worked on a new website which is modeled on a blog but which has some unique features:-

1. it is a happy site, it will have jokes and forwards (inspired from those posts of alice which make me and everybody laugh)

2. although it is modeled on a blog but it actually is an actual website. sometimes back i proposed getting myself a website, so this is the 1st step towards that. :D

3. it is not a weblog. so no comments (as of now). Also, all the comments and suggestions by my dear blogging friends and visitors may be diverted to my blog.

i am including a permanent link to this website called Burfi Jokes in my sidebar ------->

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home