burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

28 September 2005

the girl

something similar to this happened earlier as well...

background:-
my shift at office starts at 2 PM. the east of kailash community centre being a commercial hub is always bustling with cars and activity all through the office hours. and when i reach office it is a daily feature that i have to put some extra effort on my grey molten to manifest some extra sense to park my car.

my concern:-
i try to park my car atleast in the visible distance of the office guard.

my responsibility:-
i always try to park or drive my car with a concern for the others on the road. but i am sorry to say that the others don't think the same way. thus, sometimes, i am forced to do some irresponsible gigs.

the fun incident:-
my peon called me as i had earlier asked him to call me as soon as the space is vacated to park my car properly which wasn't earlier. when i reached my car, i saw this placard scribbled by a distinct female hand, place on my windscreen. it read

"listen whoever your are
you have no parking sense

citizen of india"

my reaction:-
i looked around trying to read "it was me" in someone's eyes. a girl was following my moves. i couldn't interpret her eyes. i was confused between what her eyes said; was it "i saw the one who placed this placard" or "it was me, but i know now that you alone weren't the culprit and as you have now parked it properly, you are forgiven" :D

devil me:-
she could have asked me to treat her with an ice-cream in the nirulas to compensate my act of irresponsibility ;)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home