burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

31 August 2006

stupid people and stupid emotions

prashant says i write about girls and sex and sex and girls.

very sad review indeed

but i don't have anything else to write about and the popularity shows in the number of comments i get on my post. virtually none :D

so keeping up the tempo of zero visitorship i shall write about, umm... umm... girls or problems caused by their presence.

the latest problem being love or something like that. i am no more of a college going kid anymore to snicker at the mention of this word. i shall not trivial the stupid issue of falling in love which rahul brought up tonight when he called me after more than half year. such huge gaps are nothing new and they don't really make a difference. we are at the earliest able to understand if any of us are lacking in availability of girls to lay :P

it was astoundingly surprisingly huge jolt to my happiness which emanates from rahul's call as he is the one who is popular with girls, thus his adventures when he told me about this girl whom he is planning to get married to.

he started by telling me he was in love. i smirked again. he has told me that around a three dozen times since college times ;) the intervals of love ranging from 40 minutes to around 40 days. when i accosted him with the data he told me that this one is going to last 40 years. i really didn't believe him till he said something. he said he felt the love for her even when she was fat and married and very fond of her 3 year old kid.

yes, i was flabbergasted too. and don't ask me any questions. he is a dear friend. and i ain't giving out any of his secrets :p ;)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home