burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

19 June 2006

tagging process

I earlier didn't like to do tags, but now i guess i do, thus here is one:-

My Accent: north Indian, what else? :D
Booze: minimum 1.5 litres at a time :D
Chore I Hate: all those that involve working
Dog or Cat: dogs
Essential Electronics: my PC
Perfume: none
Gold or Silver: none
Home: delhi
Insomnia: what is that?
Job Title:
Living Arrangements: folks
Most Admirable Traits: none
Number of Sexual Partners: none
Number of times in hospital: none
Phobias: being alone and shut
Quote: let it flow
Religion: hindu
Siblings: one
Time I Wake Up: depends
Unusual Talent or Skill: none
Vegetable I Love: none
Worst Habit: none :D not surprising you know :p
X-Rays, Last time: long time back, skull, and they discovered that i have 2 times the average human brain :D
Yummy Food I Make: maggi :D
Zodiac Sign: scorpio

people tagged to do it:-
keshi
OM
alice
rohit
casablanca
kusum

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home