burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

08 September 2005

stress

driving is delhi is stressful.

i mean, i try to drive sanefully with other drivers in mind and try that i give least stress to others by cutting down upon undisciplined driving myself. but i guess, incident like the one that happened to me today would let me from being a compassionate driver.

i was on the left lane on a two lane road and i had to turn left into a parking space. now this parking space was blocked by a car and there was a small truck in front on that car, so i stopped, waiting for that car or that truck to move. now this guy in zen who had to go straight came and stopped right in front of me. now i cant move ahead because the truck was half blocking my way and i cant go reverse because that ass**** was honking my ass. after honking for considerable time, this guy reversed his car and came and stopped on my right and i can see 5 huge bearded straight out of Tihar inside. The guy rolled down his window and with all kind of abuses tapped my window. i pointed the truck blocking my way to him but i knew that he was not ready to see the point because i was alone (had it been another experienced hulk his size with me, i guess he might have tried to listen to me).

after they went the truck moved and the car behind them and i went left... it left a bad taste in my mouth...

1 Comments:

  • aise mein naaa pat ahai kya karna chahiye..window roll down kare bina jeeb chidaani chahiye usssko!!! hehehe...acche se kalap jaate hain!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 08, 2005 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home