burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

01 September 2005

s-60

i am trying to ignore this stupid ill feeling and decided that i won't crib anymore about it on my blog. but i guess talking about not cribbing is cribbing enough...

anyways i'll try by talking about things that will make me feel better, for example, my new digital camera. it is a point & shoot sony cybershot s60 and i have finally got it with me. it is rare that i overlook chocolates for something else :D

now how i feel about it... hmmm... it is very different from my old richo p&s. it gives me a very different feel. the very first (problem) is that you can have a look at the pics through 4 different mediums. 1st the viewfinder, 2nd the LCD screen, 3rd the computer and 4th finally on the paper. i still have not seen any results on 4th. ok, the 1st... it is very stale, nothing flashy about it. it feels like you are viewing the subject through a plain see-through glass. what is real chic item is the LCD. but in my case it feel so small and it composes such rich colors that i feel that it is kind of overdoing it... may be i have to do some changes with the setting. what i feel is that now camera is not just point and shoot device. so much goes into a photograph especially when you have certain result in your mind. what i feel about my camera is that it is defining the subjects too much. it is kind of doing no beautification to the subjects. i am used to clicking great photos by my old film camera. but this digital thing is different. it is like technically it is defining things stupendously but the pictures are not striking me as beautiful. moreover i feel, to get a better picture i need better understanding and better control of my new camera which will come after i go diligently through the bundled literature. hope i learn to click good photos. thanks people for wishing me luck. :D

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home