burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

27 May 2005

tagging something...?

i had kinda took up and gave up blogging thing within the matter of 6 months... but i guess this thing is interesting enuf to make me start with this new blog, and one of the reasons being this tagging thingy, i understood what it actually is from Surinder's reply... and dear kelvinator kool kat (CC) was the one who tagged me :D

Total number of films I own on dvd/video:
ummm... more than half-a-dozen i guess :p

The last film I bought:
Silence of the Lambs

The last film I watched:
Daddy Day Care :D

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
The Game
Dil hai ki manta nahi
Chandni
Notting Hill
Days of thunder


Tag five people and have them put this in their blog:
Prashant did his best to make me understand what tagging is #:)
TT has already been tagged by KK but lets see whom she replies first :D
Sophia likes playing...i guess :D
Hope Arunima isnt tagged yet :D
I saw this tagging thing on Shub's blog and although she's already been done in :p maybe she might do it again :D

This is wat Surinder has to say about what tagging means:-
"what u gotta do is pick this survey and post it up on your own blogs ... with your answers"

4 Comments:

  • tagging???...is it advt ones web link in one blog...i dunno... mebbe wrong..

    By Blogger che sara sara, at May 27, 2005 12:59 PM  

  • playing....me....wat??

    By Blogger che sara sara, at May 27, 2005 1:08 PM  

  • noooo, its like surinder said

    u have to pick up this survey (the 5 questions) and answer them in a post on ur own blog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 27, 2005 7:59 PM  

  • probably its too late for me to write here and u all have got over the taging thing but me is still trying ..after i read this i realised i was also wanting to tag..i am tagging the gene of my interest with HA tag and want to put it into a bloody tiny eukaryote plasmodium .....wonder if i will b able to tag :-(
    wish me luck!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 07, 2005 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home