burfi


Have you seen my other blog - Burfila - ?

04 January 2006

love me you all, don't you?

someone suggested [read *made me*] use google-talk ;) [and i am loving it *spoken in that absolutely irritating but cute mcdonaldish style*]

but was a nice find [well, now you have to decide if i am talking about the person who introduced me or the web application :p]

but the flip-side is that the person can't use google talk all the time [i mean if you want to use google talk and your office net admin has blocked all instant messenger applications and you don't want to take the beautiful suggestion i gave earlier, then...?]

then all you sweeties [ok ok bhai log too] check this place [absolute bliss for google-talk users] out and come back to me with your all beautiful feedbacks [and err... questions] :D:D:D

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home